I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Korea Trip 2012 - Part 5 (Seoul - Ski Resort)

It was one of those freezing days in Seoul. It hit its lowest low on Christmas day -20 degrees Celsius. And we went walking outdoors AND skiing!

We were at a park to visit a Buddha statue (I think):

Mom and bro:

Everyone was freezing:


Mom and I walking with our heads down cause we didn't want our noses to fall off!


Dad and Aunt:


Mom with Buddha:

Mom and Dad:

Mom and aunt:

Mom, Aunt and Bro:

There weren't many pictures of me and my sis on this particular occasion because we were feeling quite shitty about the weather. I wasn't kidding when I said it was freezing. We started to lose all feeling in our toes about 5 minutes into being exposed outdoors.

We then proceeded to rent our skiing gear and head to the ski resort!


Mom looking all so pro:

Skiing was actually really really REALLY fun. Can't wait to do it again, though I have to learn to get up the right way first. Couldn't get past stage 2 the first time. Haha!

Our room:




Lounging in the living room:

Master bedroom:

King Kong was on:

The Kitchen:

The next day:





We then bade the ski resort goodbye:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog right here! Also your web site rather
a lot up very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link in your host?
I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours
lol

My website; internet marketing website

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful information specifically the final section :) I handle such info much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Here is my web-site ... bodybuilder

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.

My web-site; massage