I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Korea Trip 2012 - Part 2 (Green Tea Museum + Teddy Bear Museum)

Here's part 2~!

At the Green Tea Museum:


Beautiful no?

Mom and Aunt:

Mom, aunt and I:

Bro:

Our Everything-Green-Tea spread:

Green Tea Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Green Tea Milkshake:

Ginseng Tea:

Green Tea Latte:



Me:

Mom cutting the Green Tea Roll:

I tell you, the thing is infused with some kind of drug. It was SOOOOO good!! Would've loved to bring back some, but it has ice cream in the middle so despite it being winter, we couldn't take away a roll. #sadface

Lou and Mom:

Outside the Tea Museum:


Bro again:

Dad enjoying his Green Tea Milkshake:

Green Tea Plantation:

Next stop: Teseum! (Teddy Bear Museum)

Aunt "driving", which is funny because she doesn't XD

Mom and I:

Dad and his buddy:

Sis and Dad:

Mom and stuffed giraffes:

Lou and I:

Bro, sis and I:

Mom and stuffed lions:

Lou:

She actually looks like the bear:

Mom and I:

Lou rockin' it:

Bro:

Me:

Mom:

Mom picking out a t-shirt:


Teddy Bear Museum, Dec 2012:

Mom and dad:

Aww...

Mom posing:

Me:

More pictures when I blog about part 3!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it occurs.

My web site ... Procedure for profitable restoration right immediately soon just once surgical treatment regarding gynecomastia

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and the rest of the website is also really good.


Also visit my webpage :: Man Breast and also Medications/Pills

Anonymous said...

I am genuinely glad to read this web site posts which includes lots of useful facts,thanks for providing these data.



Visit my web page: USHUD