I Serve

Click Click Click!

Sunday, 8 July 2012

Genの10 @ Legend Hotel, KL

The last time I went to Legend was YEARS ago, and I remembered enjoying myself immensely (because there was unlimited supply of california rolls). When mom and dad told us that we were going  for the Japanese buffet, I was ecstatic!

Genの10, Legend Hotel:

Reception area:

Our own room:

The first thing my sis and I noticed was the dessert spread, and we couldn't wait to get to it!



Prawn... on a stick! #JeffDunham

Salad spread:

Our (very very full) table:

Nom nom nom!

LOVED THIS!!!!

Sis eating like a King:


Sipping Green Tea in between stuffing my face with Japanese goodness:

With mom and dad:

Sis and Aunt's satisfied faces:

Price: 8/10. It's cheaper than most buffets, but I'd recommend bringing more people with you to eat your share if you're a small eater (like me).
Food: 8/10. Loved it. You have to know what to eat though. Their sushi and sashimi are fantastically fresh, the desserts are to die for, but I'd stay away from the fried rice, noodles, spaghetti etc.
Verdict: Can't wait to go back there after I shed a few pounds from all the excessive eating!

No comments: