I Serve

Click Click Click!

Friday, 13 July 2012

Full House, Ampang

Full House is a dainty little restaurant/boutique located on Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. I've patronized it before, but it was 2 years ago so we were all hoping that the food is still as great.

The interior:




Magazine-styled menu:


Chicken Chop with Mashed Potato and Boiled Vegetables:

Lemon Tea:

Can't remember what it's called but it was good!

Mom's dish:

Salmon Salad:

Desserts:




For more info, check out their: WEBSITE! (It's very cute and different!)

Price: 7/10. You definitely get your money's worth.
Food: 8/10. Good stuff. The ingredients are fresh and cooked to perfection. Especially loved the Salmon Salad (I'm not usually a salmon eater). A must try dish: Alfredo Spaghetti - TO DIE FOR!
Verdict: Well, this was my third visit... so yes, I highly recommend it! 

**Psst! Girls, check out the boutique in the restaurant as well. They sometimes stock very nice things!**

No comments: