I Serve

Click Click Click!

Saturday, 23 June 2012

Photoshop Take 3

In a desperate attempt to blog about anything else BUT food, I chanced upon one of XiaXue's (Singaporean Top Blogger) old blog posts HERE. Of course the contest ended like a gazillion years ago but if you remember the old posts I did with my own PHOTO, and Zac Efron's MAKEOVER, photoshopping pictures came as something very random to me.

So I did this on my Mac and iPhone (Fotolr and FaceCam).

Original:

Post editing:

Yes ignore the wobbly lines on her neck, I did this at close to 3am in the morning so by the time I finished carefully editing her hair and face, I could hardly be bothered by her neck. O_O

Side by side:

Whaddaya think?

*edits*

Yes I know I could have done better with the hair and nose. I don't claim to be a Photoshop expert - still at the experimental phase. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kind of fake.. d second 1.. but nice editing