I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Japanese Gourmet Town and Honeymoon Dessert, Vivo City

We were out on one of our foodie outings, and this time dinner was at...

Japanese Gourmet Town, Vivo City

Browsing:

James' Tofu Chicken Set:

"Where should I start?"

California Maki:

Cha-Shu Ramen:

Price: 8/10 (very affordable)
Food: 8.10 (The California Maki could be better but I LOVED my Ramen!)
Verdict: DELICIOUS!!! Will DEFINITELY head back there when I have a Japanese cuisine craving - which pretty much happens every other day.

Next stop: Honeymoon Dessert

Browsing again:

The interior:

Left: Mango and Glutinous Rice in Coconut Milk
Right: Glutinous Rice Balls in Red Bean Soup

Peanut filling!

Price: 7/10 (A little bit pricey for my standards)
Dessert: 6/10 (James liked it but it's just a tad too sweet for me. The rice balls were great though!)
Verdict: Good stuff. Repeat visits will only happen if you have a sweet tooth. If you like fusion desserts then this is the place to go!

No comments: