I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Earlé Swensens, VivoCity

So James and I treated my entire family to lunch at Earlé Swensens when they came down to watch our recitals in March (yes I know, procrastination at its finest).

The interior:

We placed our orders and proceeded to raid the Salad Buffet table - ALL the main courses come with complimentary buffet salad.

Some of the salad plates:

Mine (I went back for seconds, of course):

Dad's:

James':

Lou's:


Mum's Salmon:

Chicken with Spanish Dressing:

Chicken with Mediterranean Rice:

Cottage Pie:

Seafood platter:

Sis carefully separating the Pie in half (cause we were sharing):

My Cajun Chicken:
Price: 6/10 (A little on the steep side, but because it's semi-fine dining... so yeah.)
Food: 8/10 (Personally, I love it. Cause the portions are not TOO big and I am obsessed with like the buffet salad spread. James hates the place though (only because he ordered not-so-nice main dishes on BOTH his visits *stay away from the seafood platter* - no 缘分 maybe? XD) and says the only thing he likes about the place is the Salad Bar)
Verdict: If you like Western food, then this place is DEFINITELY worth a visit. I blogged about my first visit HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view about blogging and site-building then i recommend him/her to visit this blog, Keep up the pleasant
work.

Here is my page voyance tarot gratuit