I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 19 March 2012

TCC, Changi Airport

It was another one of those crazy nights out with Guan Yu, Xing Lin, Qabir and James. And... we decided to head to Changi Airport for supper. Xing Lin actually came to pick James and I up from PGP. #awesomesauce

SO anyways, I'd heard a lot about TCC but never had the money a chance to try it out.

The interior:

What James had:
Cappuccino Cheese Cake Dream
A wee bit pricey for what I could probably make myself (just that it won't look quite as classy), but it was drool-worthy nonetheless.

What I had:
Mozza Stick(s)
These were great! Well, that's only if you're a sucker for mozzarella cheese like I (obviously) am. Drinks lotsa water though, cause the stuff's REALLY deep fried.

What Guan Yu had:
Penne Mama Mia
She highly recommends this dish. Apparently she gets it almost every time she visits the cafe.

What Xing Lin had:
The Veal Thing
Err... Judging by the look on his face, he didn't quite like it. But if you're the adventurous type, give it a go!

One of the many drinks:

Oh the cookie was *drool* hahaha. But I didn't dare try any of the coffees (I know right? Visit a coffee place and not try out the caffeine-infused goodness) cause well, caffeine keeps me awake. But if James and Guan Yu's blissful expressions were anything to go by, I'd say the coffees are a must-have at TCC.

For more info, visit their website: HERE!

Verdict: Would definitely head back there to try out their main dishes!

No comments: