I Serve

Click Click Click!

Sunday, 26 February 2012

Pre-Chinese New Year Dinner

Yes. We were at Ichiban Boshi...

AGAIN!

Not that I'm complaining. The food there's pretty darn good.

Browsing the menu:

Me:
Top: Benetton (will post picture soon)
We were sitting at the "real" Japanese dining booth:

Salmon:

Teriyaki Don:

Wouldn't recommend this. The chicken was really tough (worse than beef) and the teriyaki sauce was overwhelmingly sweet.

California Roll!

It's my go-to when I can't decide on what to eat. And Ichiban Boshi happens to do hand rolls pretty well.

Tempura + Soba:

Tuna Handroll (that we got for free cause we've been there SO many times!):


Actually, there was one thing we were waiting for before we dug into our main meals...

What is Chinese New Year back home, without

*drum rolls*




Wait for it...





YEE SANG!

Isn't that the yummiest platter of goodness you've ever seen??? The salmon was delectable, and I normally pick out the salmon slices!

Close up:

Dad doing the honors:

I didn't take pictures after cause we were too busy stuffing ourselves, but I hope they bring Yee Sang back the next year! They had different combos as well so you can "customize" your own Yee Sang.

Ichiban Boshi, 
Publika, Solaris Dutamas
You can e-mail them directly at: solaris_ib@res.com.my

As per usual, we were at OverTime for after-dinner drinks.

OverTime, fully decked out in CNY gear:

I've got a History of Opera presentation to do tomorrow so I'd better get some sleep. Toodles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
I find this topic to be actually something that I think I
would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


Also visit my blog post :: Microsoft Office Gratuit

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting
for your further write ups thank you once again.


Feel free to visit my blog post: Generateur de Code PSN

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am
going to return once again since i have bookmarked
it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.



Here is my homepage - Dragon City Cheat Engine