I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 16 February 2012

New Year's Lunch @ OverTime, Publika

Met up with Qabir and Guan Yu for lunch at OverTime on New Year's Day (cause GY was feeling iffy the night before hence they didn't join in the countdown - which I blogged about HERE, and I wanted to show James the place - he couldn't make it either).

So far I'd always visited OverTime at night, and was very relieved to be able to take some decent photos at last.

We were seated outside:

The happy couple:

Qabir doing the "child molester" face:

Daylight view:

OverTime, Publika:

Then the food came:
Roasted Pork
That dish was SO good I had to consciously monitor how many pieces I ate. *grumble* Why are the good tasting stuff bad for you?? #sadface

Fries:

Normal... how wrong can fries go right? But at least they were better than McD fries.

Chowing down:

James and I:

I looked very "meh" that day so picture put smaller a bit. XD

Pork Knuckles!

I'm not a huge fan of pork (unless it's roasted/has no squishy fats) but my dad absolutely LOVES pork knuckles. And according to James, they were pretty good too!

For a full review on my first visit to OverTime, Publika click this LINK!

OverTime, Solaris Dutamas is a bistro that caters to tastes of all sorts. Try out the Starker beer and food there (I recommend the Venison dish + Char Siew). OverTime also does private events, for more info call: +6010 265 1784

Address: LOT NO 31, LEVEL G3 PUBLIKA,
SOLARIS DUTAMAS,
JALAN DUTAMAS 1,
50480 KUALA LUMPUR

No comments: