I Serve

Click Click Click!

Saturday, 7 January 2012

OverTime @ Publika, Solaris Dutamas

A joint venture between my pops and a few of his pals, this new franchise was opened a few months back and I finally got to pay it a visit when I was back in KL for the December hols.

Stone walls:

Night view:

Huge mosque:

My pictures are horrible because the iPhone takes crappy night shots. But bear with me.

Margarita Passion Fruit:

This was. . . okay. It didn't have the "punch" I was looking for, but drinkable nonetheless.

Pork chops:

A bit dry, but yummy tasting sauce and fries!

Venison noodles:

I've had this a couple of times and it's easily the best dish they serve there. Definitely recommended!

Fish fillet:

Again. Great sauce but the fish could be done a little better. 

Chicken chops:

Really not bad, though I would have appreciated a little more sauce for the chicken.

My sis and I took a walk around Publika after we were done with food:



And ended up at Tutti Frutti *grin*


Mine (chocolate):

Sister's (vanilla):




I WANT ICE CREAM!!! NAOOOOO!


There were interesting art exhibitions within the shopping mall as well:



Anyhoo, I'm hoping to go to Cremier's tonight so I'll get my dose of ice cream then! I don't care if it kills my throat, it'll be worth it!

Toodles!

No comments: