I Serve

Click Click Click!

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year Popo!

I know new year's is supposed to be a super happy occasion, but this is a first that Popo is not with us and I suddenly felt the urge to say something about it.

It's a really painful thought for all of us who knew her well. We're all at OverTime, Solaris Dutamas as I'm typing this post, but I can't help but feel saddened that Popo can't be here to join in the festivities. She'd be the life of the party, jumping around like a teenager and smiling because we're all around her.

Popo, it's gonna be a tough year for us without you giving us words of wisdom and encouragement, but rest assured I'll do everything to the best I can so that I can greet you with a smile when we meet again.

Happy New Year and God Bless everyone!

No comments: