I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Earle Swensen's at Vivo City, Singapore

My sis and I had our last meal in Singapore at Earle Swensen's, Vivo City. My sister wanted to try something different, and since I've never eaten at that restaurant, I figured: what the heck.

Earle Swensen's : WEBSITE

The interior:


Waiting. . .

My Cafe Latté:

Decent. Definitely not the best I've had but tasted good nonetheless.

Sis:

Baked Chicken Shepherd Pie:

Huge bowl of baked goodness. I could barely finish it cause it was SO filling! Mashed potatoes were OMG lovely, and underneath it = total chicken + tomato goodness! Double thumbs up!

Cajun Chicken:

Also very yummy. I'm not a fan of breast meat but this was pretty tender so yeah. *grin* Sauce was awesome tasting too!

Sis getting ready to chow down:

Our (rojak?) salad bowl:

Earle Swensen's has a buffet salad spread that comes with most of the main meals. I didn't get a picture of the table but they definitely had a lot in the variety department (see evidence in picture above).

Verdict: Price range is reasonable for what you're getting, and the service + ambience is great. I personally would definitely make a return visit. Was just telling James (while he watched me edit the pictures) that we should go there when he decides to eat Western food again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which
blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
My blog post ; how to download movies

Anonymous said...

I think everything said made a bunch of sense. However, what about this?

what if you typed a catchier title? I ain't saying your content isn't solid, but what if you added
a title to maybe get people's attention? I mean "Earle Swensen's
at Vivo City, Singapore" is a little plain. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and note how they create news titles to grab people to click. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to get people excited about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it would bring your website a little livelier.
Feel free to surf my weblog : Free Iphone 5

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my
mission.
Also see my web page > http://propertyinturkeyforsale.net/property-antalya

Anonymous said...

I savour, lead to I found just what I was having a look for.

You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
Feel free to visit my webpage - back acne