I Serve

Click Click Click!

Friday, 2 December 2011

Photoshoot with Tarrant Part 2

As I mentioned in a previous post, Tarrant was in Singapore for a few days so Guan Yu and I got him to help us take photos! (Ok I could have easily asked someone else, but I'm naturally camera-shy so I reckon better Tarrant than be all awkward in front of a stranger)

Guan Yu and I were very lucky to have had the Concert Hall to take the pictures in. Tarrant was absolutely in love with the lighting. LOL!

Picture time!
(I am wearing the dress my sis brought over from KL earlier that afternoon)


My favorite of the lot:




2nd favorite:

My hair looks so blonde here. . . . . *frown*

With the sis:

Guan Yu's Brass Quintet (stolen from her BLOG):

You can contact Tarrant at: tarrantkwok@gmail.com


Check out his Flickr : HERE!

No comments: