I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Café Cartel Lunch + Swensen's Dinner

It was yet another day out in Singapore for my sis and I. We met up with Guan Yu at Plaza Singapura for lunch. On the way there. . .

The Olsen Twins, Singapore Version:

Lunch:

Guan Yu was quite appalled at how small the piece of chicken is and told me to snap a picture of it with her finger in comparison:

Mine:

This was pretty nice, though I would have liked the fries to be a little less oily.

Dinner was at Swensen's:

STICKY rock candy! I swear I'm obsessed!

My purchases from HELEN:

Louisa's Macaroni and Cheese:

My Hawaiian Pizza:

Benji also brought over Garrett's:

He got the Chicago Mix for us: Butter and Caramel if I didn't remember wrongly.

DESSERT!

That was the favorite part of the evening. Chocolate ice cream + Oreos + Marshmallows + Whipped Cream = HEAVEN! 

We munched on Garrett's while watching "Already Famous"

It was an amusing movie, no doubt. Her Malaysian accent needed a little more work, but then again that's because I'm Malaysian so. . . *frown* To be fair, all she really needed was to add more Malay words into her sentences. Lol!

Baking adventures at Guan Yu's place up next!

2 comments:

Lina An said...

you DO know that we at KLCC have Garrett's Popcorn too, right? =D

Clarissa said...

Yes, I recently discovered it after an outing with my sis at KLCC! XD