I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Disney FEVER!

So I was de-stressing after my business for musicians presentation and got caught up with watching Disney-related videos.

If I Never Knew You (OST from Pocahontas 2) - Jon Secada and Shanice:

I'm not a fan of the movie, because it sends out the wrong message to kids = It's ok to ditch one guy and go for another (Pocahontas ditched John Smith and went off with John Ralph at the end. My sis and I were rooting for John Smith *frown*). 

But, I still love the song. And I absolutely adore Jon Secada's voice.

Theme song from Beauty and the Beast - Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson:

I'm a die-hard Celine Dion fan - go figure. Her voice is phenomenal, and her interpretations are always tasteful and not over-done. Put her together with another awesome singer and there you have it - a legendary song.

I See the Light (OST from "Tangled") - Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi:

Awesome duet, and their voices match really well. I actually like the orchestration more than the actual song, so yeah. . . *sticks out tongue*

And my favorite of them all. . .

One Man Disney Movie - Nick Pitera:

It's already awesome that he's got a pretty damn good voice (female AND male), plus the good arrangement and funny choreography. . . KABOOM!

I especially love his voice as Lumiere in "Be Our Guest".

Enjoy!

No comments: