I Serve

Click Click Click!

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Spring Cleaning

Thoroughly cleaned my room and washed my bed sheets today. My room smells very nice now, and the floor is squeaky clean.

*happy*

Unfortunately, I hurt my left palm when I repeatedly twisted the mop to dry it out.

Red marks on my palm:

I didn't notice it at first until it started stinging.

Painful.

Re-watching Castle episodes, the 4th season starts in 2 weeks! I can't wait!

My sis has been caught up watching Michael McIntyre stand up comedies as well. Can't blame her, he's so cute and stomach-clinchingly funny.

That's all for now. Hoping to go for the Border's clearance sale tomorrow with Guan Yu after noon recital. Heehee.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm
not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

Here is my web-site doctor who toys