I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Lion King @Marina Bay Sands

Finally, my dad uploaded the pictures he took (on our ancient camera) when the family + Andrew + Wee Qin were in Singapore.

TWG at Marina Bay Sands:
TWG
 Ray + Wee Qin's favorite place

The Theater: 


Drinks, anyone?
 Trying spotting me! (yes, those are mirrors)

Mom and I (and my awesome shoes!)
 The orchestra cockpit:

Sorry it's so blur. I already processed it the best I could.

 Before going in:

From left: Wee Qin, Me, Aunt
The hall:

Having a drink (awesome red wine, btw):

 The next day, we met up with Guan Yu, Benji, Qabir and Andrew for lunch at Takashimaya before going to shop (Wee Qin had already done most of her shopping by then).

From left: Andrew, Me, Guan Yu
 The day my family left for KL, Guan Yu and I rushed to VivoCity to meet them for lunch. 

This was at Fruit Paradise, after we had an insanely sinful lunch at White Dog:

It was awesome seeing everyone again, and I can't believe I'm headed home in 2 more days!

私の日本語先生が大嫌い!

No comments: