I Serve

Click Click Click!

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Fruit Paradise @ Vivo City

I've been in there around half a dozen times (probably tried out more than half their menu as well) but I've never done a proper review of the tarts. So here's one completely dedicated to my all-time favorite dessert place: Fruit Paradise!

My parents, aunt, Wee Qin, Guan Yu, Andrew and I were there (again) this afternoon after lunch. 


Wide selection of tarts:

Chocolate Banana:













Mixed Fruit:

Mango Banana:

Don't they look yummy-licious?

My favorite is actually the Mango Strawberry, but they didn't have that today. *pouts* I'd actually recommend that one cause it's got the perfect balance of tastes. The mixed fruit was okay - but that's because I'm not a big fan of grapefruit, the mango banana was good but a little too sweet, and the chocolate banana is the epitome of a sinful dessert.

Thank goodness we had the tea (they come in a set, by the way) to wash all that sweetness down. Recommended teas: Peach Nectar and Rose.

For more details, visit their website: HERE!

No comments: