I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

できるか?

It can get rather daunting, intimidating as well.

There's a lot I have to do for the modules I'm taking.

Orchestra placement auditions are coming up in a month (freakin' 6 pages of excerpts), I have to really start mugging for Japanese, get the Bruch back in the shape that it was never in it was in before, start playing the Mozart Sonata with Shao Suan...

*yanks hair*

I'm actually sitting in Japanese lecture now so I reckon I'd better pay a little attention if I don't want to miss the quiz part (since it's quite tough to tell if the lecturer's speaking in English or Jap).

Parents + Wee Qin + Ritchie + Andrew are coming down here tomorrow!

Kavakos' masterclass tomorrow afternoon, Lion King @ Marina Bay Sands after that, and Kavakos plays the Sibelius Violin Concerto with the SSO @ Esplanade on Thursday night!

*excited*

More updates later when I get back to PGP.

じゃまたね!

No comments: