I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 5 September 2011

Afraid

Most of the time, if I seem aloof or distant, it's not because I don't have anything to contribute to the situation...

I just don't want to repeat the same mistakes again.

Saying the wrong things at the wrong time seem to be my forte.


They should create a degree for it goddammit.

I'd graduate with friggin first class honors.

Now how do I make sure I don't blurt nonsense in front of other people?
I should tape my mouth shut.

Courtesy of Google Images
I annoy myself sometimes...

I don't want to make recommendations because people get quite defensive whenever I try.

I don't NOT care, but I'm like a guy when it comes to these things: I don't quite know how to show it.

I'm not reaction-less on purpose, I just get stuck sometimes and don't quite know how to respond.

Maybe I'm jumping into conclusions here, but that's the vibe I get.

I'm being honest.

I can't pull off pretentiousness, which is probably why I end up offending more people than I intend to.

My PR skills are just about non-existent.

But I'm working on it.

No comments: