I Serve

Click Click Click!

Saturday, 27 August 2011

What A Week

Last night: Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No 3 and Shostakovich's Symphony No 10 at Esplanade Concert Hall.

Tonight: Mozart's Sonata for Piano and Violin in G Major, Beethoven's "Kreutzer" Sonata for Piano and Violin, Biber's Passacaglia in G Minor for Solo Baroque Violin, Takemitsu's Piano Distance (self-explanatory), Ravel's La Valse transcribed for piano solo, Bloch's Baal Shern Suite for Piano and Violin and Saint-Saëns' Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso.

2 amazing programs in 2 amazing concerts.

Music is, indeed a wonderful thing
The Baal Shern Suite is actually a very nice piece, much to my surprise.

I'm very tired now, sorry. Spent last night playing the guts out of my violin in the Rach3 and Shos10; then spent about 2 hours being the official page-turner for Alan and Miyuki's recital tonight. 

Took pictures, some taken by others, so I'll wait till the pics are uploaded and I'll post them then!

Toodles!

No comments: