I Serve

Click Click Click!

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Emma

I think I'm in the crazy book-reading phase again.

I've finished Wuthering Heights (with much difficulty) and in the process of finishing Riders, by Jilly Cooper - a very interesting read, if I might add. After practicing, I decided to see (since they produced 6 episodes of "Pride and Prejudice") if BBC had any on "Emma" as well.



And they do.

But they're not half as enjoyable as Pride and Prejudice. For starters, I like Elizabeth Bennet, but dislike Emma Woodhouse immensely. The latter is too full of herself, thinks she's above everyone else and fancies herself a match maker.

Gwyneth Paltrow starred in another movie adaptation of "Emma", so I might try that one later, cause the BBC Emma is so bitchy she's killing me.

More book reviews + post on Alan's recital coming up soon!

No comments: