I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 30 June 2011

A Little Bit of This, a Little Bit of That

Looking at pictures always brings back memories.


It made me think: 


dammit if I had another shot at it, it could have been different...

what if I had said "this" instead of "that"?

omg why the hell did I say that the other time... so embarrassing!!!


"What if's" are painful to think about... well, most of the time anyways. But I'm kinda happy how things worked out for me. Particularly after an outing with a couple of awesome friends yesterday, I've realized that life is too short for "what if's". 

From now on, it will be "what can be".


WAY overdue updates (with pictures) coming up soon!



and omg I just remembered dreaming about Wang Ya Hui (former Music Director of YST) last night damn random wtf I'm going to sleep

No comments: