I Serve

Click Click Click!

Friday, 29 April 2011

I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!

The 3 best things about being a pirate would [probably] be:
Note: I say "probably" because [unfortunately] I'm not one. YET!!! - living in denial. =(

but I digress.


Right! 3 best things!!!

No.1 - The cool hat.


Ok that hat's not cool at all. -_-" I'm thinking of something more like this:
Sexy stuff!

No. 2: And who wouldn't like to have a gun and sword as fashion accessories?

Perverts Beware!

No.3: Not forgetting these:
Parsley!
...

Before you think I'm crazy, parsley reminds me of the time in the first movie when Jack Sparrow was trying to say "Parlay" (when a dozen guns were pointed at his face) but he said "parsley... parsnip etc" instead... savvy?

Okay maybe I'm the only one who remembers that. O_O

NO. 3 : But who can say no to being a pirate if you have this man on board:

Hotness overload!

*faints*

In any case, I'm REALLY hoping to catch this when it comes out:
Pirates of the Caribbean 4

I have watched the trailer and I bet it's gonna send shivers up my spine!

Shiver me timbers!

Particularly the mermaid part cause I've always been fascinated by them.

You know the "What is your ambition" essays we compose in primary school? Mine was about how I wanted to become a mermaid and the stuff I could do if I was one. =P

Hey, a girl can dream right?

Gimme those movie tickets PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

Innanie | Ariffin said...

all the best n wish me luck too