I Serve

Click Click Click!

Sunday, 6 March 2011

You Know What?

I'm past the point of caring.

What you think of me, what you think I said/did... barely matters anymore.

We were once pretty close (or was that what I thought because it was what you said? - I don't know) and I have no idea how it got so tense suddenly, but I'll live with it.

Because I'm past that, and you're not exactly worth the trouble.


I shall continue composing Dr. Onishi's Atonal music project whilst stuffing myself with my afternoon snack:



Awesome fishy-ness! =D=D=D

5 comments:

DaO² said...

apa jadi pula sini.. O.o

Clarissa said...

Lol. Kor... nothing much la. =)

DaO² said...

hahaha... always nth much 1 you...

wonder why i need pm here to find you... O.o

weird... hahahaha...

Clarissa said...

HAhahahaha. Cause I'm a very private person. =P

DaO² said...

eleh... private till no time talk to me on msn... sad...