I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 21 March 2011

Mind Boggling-ly Amusing

It's amazing how some people have the guts to insult someone they don't know and then not have the balls to tell me who they are.

Absolutely amazing.

I mean, if I knew who you were at least I'd be able to figure out what I did to get that type of remark. But as it is, I do not know a Wendy Cheong and am wholefully amused and appalled at the same time.

And I don't appreciate her insulting 'my boyfriend' either.

If I'm the one you don't like, insult me enough la... Like as if you know my boyfriend personally to be talking about him that way. But of course, if you Did know him personally, you'd know that he's not in any shape or form 'disgusting'. In fact, that adjective would be more accurate in describing yourself. Sheesh.

Then again you might be one of those losers who like visiting blogs and sprouting nonsense on other people's chat boxes because you don't have a life.

Honestly, do us all a favor and buzz off. You're nothing but a waste of space.

Ok, rant over. =D

*edits*

Now that I'm SURE I do not know you personally, go get a life.

Ugly or not, I couldn't be bothered. I'm happy with the way I look, and I'm happy with the way my boyfriend looks. At least I know we're both beyond stalking other people's blogs and calling them "ugly" "retarded" "bitch" and "disgusting". *rolls eyes*

However, the last time I checked, ugly doesn't equal "retarded" and "bitch", nor does it equal "disgusting". Have I met you before? Have I spoke to you in person? Hasn't anyone told you that you should never judge a book by its cover?

If you think I look ugly, just stop coming to my blog you retard. (I'm not "judging", you must be really retarded to remark on the characteristics of people you don't know).

Good luck with your "gorgeous" life.

And meanwhile, I shall continue posting as many pictures as I please, because there's a reason it's MY blog, and not yours.

Go f*ck yourself.

=D

No comments: