I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Updates!

Been real busy (and ill) these couple o' days, which is why I haven't had the time nor the inspiration to blog. I tried a couple of times, only to close the window in the end. =(

Anyways...

I GOT MY iPHONE 4!!!
Please ignore the insanely messy cupboard behind me.
Got this cover from outside of Central Library. Cute Right??


I'm loving it so far. The apps are real addictive though. Hehehehe. I just downloaded this awesome alarm clock that uses songs from my playlists as alarm ringtones! I LOVE waking up to music I like listening to. =D

Speaking of waking up, the rain finally stopped after raining for more than 24hours! Grrr.... It's been a pain falling asleep, and even more of a pain to wake up! Going to major class was even worse, cause I was having my period at the same time and I had to travel all the way to his house...

In-The-Friggin-Rain.

Luckily I had James' trusty "aunty umbrella", or I would've gotten drenched.

"Aunty" umbrella.
Hehe.

Anyways, I have a concert to perform in tonight, so I'll need to make my way back to school soon. *yawn* I hope I haven't put on weight since coming back to Singapore, cause Wee Qin's dress fit me just right when I tried it on last.

And I don't have a Plan B concert attire.

O_O

Wish me luck!


I'm going home tomorrow!!!!

No comments: