I Serve

Click Click Click!

Friday, 7 January 2011

Procrastinate With A Capital "P"

Woke up feeling aches all over. Blergh~

Yes yes yes, I know the pictures are WAY overdue, but I'm not exactly in the mood to deal with blogger's incompetent photo upload function.

Oh wait. I just realized that you can now upload chunks instead of one-at-a-time.

Way to go Clare.

My practice isn't going as well as I would like it to, so I'm feeling kinda direction-less at the moment. Called my teacher and tentatively set a date for our first lesson of the year/semester/whatever.

I swear, the rain is messing with my head. Grr...

The story of my life huh? It's a friggin' roller coaster ride.

I thought the "P" in PMS stood for "Pre" not "Post", if that's the case, why on earth am I feeling...

Numb.

Yeah, that's the word. Numb.

You know the feeling you get sometimes from thinking and worrying too much? And the feelings become so complicated that you don't quite know what to feel anymore?

Lately, I've been thinking about what I'm gonna end up doing after I graduate. Passing the auditions and being a first year in YST seems so long ago, and at that point of time, graduation seemed a century away. Right now, it seems scarily near.

Where will I be in two and a half years' time?

I'm scared.

No comments: