I Serve

Click Click Click!

Sunday, 26 December 2010

Ho Ho Ho!


Merry Christmas to all!

The post is a bit the late, but I've been busy so... =)

The family and I have been packing for Macau the past 2 days. Our flight is at 6.30am tomorrow morning. Which means: no sleep tonight.

Sis and I are planning to have movie marathons until it's time to leave.

Can't wait!

Christmas dinner was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Kudos to my grandma and her trusty kitchen assistant who cooked up THE awesome-est meal I've had since coming back to KL. *drools at the thought of that night's spread* We all went home very much full and satisfied. =)

Pictures will be up soon.

Went out with Liu Yi and Eben earlier for lunch and chit chat. It was fun catching up and talking about random stuff. Found out a few things I didn't quite want to know about. Lol.

Will be gone for the next 5 days or so. Heehee.


Toodles!



Picture courtesy of Google Images

No comments: