I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Pizzture

I THINK GUANYU AND TARRANT ARE THE MOST FABULOUS PEOPLE ON EARTH.
I HEARTS HEARTS GUANYU AND TARRANT WORX WORX WORX.

BUT I HEARTX GUANYU > TARRANT.. =D

ABOVE ALL. JAMES RAWKS
( just to save myself from being poked by his cello pin >< )

In all the excitement I'm sure you'll understand I heart them all the same.

muakakakaka!

Though I must admit to you guys, that despite all the protests, I really do love that hip shot of me - Tarrant really did do a great job with what I got.

AND

Guan Yu provided such great background music for Tarrant to bring out his full artistic potential. nyahahha =D without her, he wouldnt be able to produce such fabulousssssZZZ picturezz.

zzz.

me is hungry.
me want pizza.
me is pizza.

No comments: