I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Misinterpretations + misunderstanding = misery

Happens all too often ay?

It's the mom's birthday today. Called home this morning to wish her, and turns out that she's was with my grandma at the hospital to get some bone scan reports. Lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!

Random much? -_-"

This marks the 2nd year where I'm not home to celebrate my family members' birthdays with them. *sigh*

Can't wait to see them again in November. Wanna Skype with them but...

Hey my brother's online!!!!

*pause*

Whoops. Hehe. Just got off Skype-ing with the siblings. Parents and the aunt went out, so didn't manage to talk to them .*mumblegrumble* The sis was telling me about her PMR exams so far, and the bro told me about how he included part of Gabriel Iglesias' stand up jokes into his english essay and realized too late that it probably wasn't a very good idea. #$%^&*!!!

I miss home.

Anyways, I should go to sleep now. Have to wake up early tomorrow cause I've got class at 10am. Hope to grab breakfast from "Yakun" (ICE CREAM TOAST!!!) before heading to YST.

Nights people!


I'm a pretty happy girl after all. =)

No comments: