I Serve

Click Click Click!

Friday, 20 August 2010

A Realization?

Pretty much got my voice back now. Still coughing on and off, but last night, I (finally) managed to sleep through the night without waking up to belt out a few hacking coughs before drifting off to sleep again.

Phew~ The worst is over, I guess.

Anyone who reads this blog will know that I usually don't post insightful things - cause I'm not a very insightful person - but anyways...

With my way of talking, I tend to offend people sometimes, I do realize that. It's the certain blunt way in which my words come out that sound kinda border-line-rude-ish; even if I don't mean to sound rude. Perhaps that's why a lot of girls find it hard to talk to me cause I don't do the whole "pretend to be nice to you then bad mouth you behind your back" thing. If I don't like you, I tell you I don't like you. Either that, or I keep my thoughts to myself. Being pretentious is worse than telling someone you don't like them to their face. I try not to be a sexist, but what I hate about a lot of girls is their tendency to be pretentious. Explains why I hang out more with guys than I do girls?

Wynne and Guan Yu, you're both exceptions!!! =D

That being said, to those of you who DO indulge in pretending to be nice to people you don't actually like; word spreads. Either keep the things you don't like about other people to yourself, or tell it to them, you coward. =)

Anyways, I'm currently having the best weekend ever~! Not that I did anything special, but I'm finally HAVING a weekend after 12 weekdays, thanks to the YOG thing. It felt really good to wake up however late I want and not have to rush for classes and stuff like that. Just took my own sweet time, brunch with James, then head to school to practice.

Which reminds me, I have to do my laundry tonight, as well as get started on some homework. Can't afford to procrastinate this semester, cause the workload will keep increasing until I suffocate eventually. *mumblegrumble*

Read the sister's blog just now, and found that Death is back at work again. We just lost 2 relatives who we're not terribly close to, but visit every Chinese New Year. It's very saddening to lose the people around you... The houses we drop by when my family and I go visiting during Chinese New Year are getting noticeably lesser each year. *sighs*

Life goes on, I guess.

Chamber rehearsal...

No comments: