I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 26 August 2010

At This Point

Wonder what it'd be like to NOT have a care in the world and just live life for yourself, and not for others?

Grr, I think I'm PMS-ing.

Was feeling miserable for a short while yesterday evening for no reason at all. Just thought about my assignments and tests that I have to get done by the end of next week, on top of practicing for major lessons and MPYO camp, and worrying about saying the wrong things at the wrong times... I mean, I can't get away without doing any of the above mentioned and I have no intention of even TRYING to get away with Not doing any of them so...

Why the HELL was I feeling so down??!

Okay, rant over.

Chamber lesson was really fun this week (can't really say the same for chamber studio -_-"). I enjoyed playing for the teacher and listening to what he had to say. And of course, it helped that I really like the piece. =D=D=D

Anyways, I'm going crazy with the amount of work/assignments/projects I have due, so I'm not gonna be blogging very often. Bleh~ Barely have time to practice even. Sprained my upper right arm this afternoon and was swearing at the wall for a solid minute or two. O_O!

Homework time......

No comments: