I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Lazy... SO Lazy...

I swear, my butt must have gone up 2 sizes just from sitting so much.

O_O!!!

Wanted to update my journal, but...

lazy.

Intended to blog about the past few outings, but...

lazy.

Supposed to upload pictures from the last few gatherings, but...

lazy.


Garr~

And I'm kinda regretting not looking at the MPYO parts earlier. -__-" Frankly speaking, I'm not one with fantastic rhythm sense, and the pieces we're playing this time are... pretty err... fancy, if I can term it that way. Oh well, just gotta slave away these couple o' days I guess...

I just realized how heavy mainstream jazz can be on the ears. I mean, it's okay listening to it once or twice, but I was listening to the same 3 pieces again and again... O_O

It started sounding like the composer threw random stacks of notes together and prayed that it would still sound okay. But of course, that's not the case. I just have very short attention span for this sort of music I guess... Or maybe it's the kinda thing you have to PLAY in to really appreciate.

In any case, I'll find out this Saturday.

Speaking of which, I think they're trying to kill us. Back-to-back rehearsals everyday for 10 days straight.

*faints*


Dunno why I just feel so bleeding useless sometimes. Actually, most of the time... *growls* Anyone got a remedy for it?

1 comment:

edwinsiew said...

haha.. laziness kills...