I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

It's Been...

A crazy couple of days.

First things first, the grandma's a lot better. Been visiting her everyday without fail. Would have liked to stay a little longer this morning but the mom had to come back and teach so... The aunt suggested that I stay back, but I told her I needed to practice. Haven't been doing much the past few days.

Gakk! And I need to find time to play something (I dunno what yet!!!!!) for Liu Jian after I come back! *faints*

I had fun yesterday. Went to KLCC to get the concert tickets for Wynne, Ray, James, Andrew and myself; bought my sis the book she wanted, watched a movie, had a good and filling lunch...

And best of all...

...I'm not gonna tell you which part of that outing rocked best. That's for me to know, and for you to find out. Heehee~

Slept pretty well yesterday night though. Felt much better after talking to a certain someone. Thanks! (you know who you are)

Am off to practice now~! Whee~~!


By the way, I agree with you. Mahler is a bitch. -_-"

Love you =)

No comments: