I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 27 May 2010

When To Do What Not To Do

Learnt another lesson today.

When someone tells you it's okay to do something that you normally hesitate doing/don't do for fear of interrupting... something, don't do it.

No matter how tempted you are, just... don't... do it.

Cause when the response you get feels like a bucket of cold water has been emptied on your head, you'd feel like you might as well have ignored _________.

Garr... I'm talking in circles. O_O

Couldn't sleep last night cause of that big cup of Cafe Latte I had at Starbucks yesterday evening. I had already downed half a cup before I went : shit! It's past 5pm!!! and mom was like: that's it la~ you won't be able to fall asleep tonight.

And true enough, it was 4am-ish by the time I dozed off. Woke up at 11++, had brunch with the parents, then fetched the siblings. Practiced, showered, practiced, took a break, ate fruits, practiced again...

Now I'm just waiting for dinner to be served so that I can eat and get back to more practice.

I hate it when my practice seems to be going nowhere. It makes me extra cranky and my mind just over-thinks, which results in me being overly touchy and then I get pissed off at the smallest things.

Honestly, I wish I could control my emotions better.

*snarls*

Yelled at my brother earlier for being an absolute pain in the butt.


Why does my heart feel so dreadfully heavy?

No comments: