I Serve

Click Click Click!

Sunday, 16 May 2010

*sighs*

Miss you...

It's really different lar... Couldn't really fall asleep last night cause _________, and I don't feel like sleeping yet cause I know I won't fall asleep straightaway, but I have to sleep soon cause I have to wake up early to send my siblings to school as well as teach some of my mom's students (since she's off on a holiday with me dad)...

O_O

Oh well, at least I can (hopefully) look forward to Wednesday. =)

Universal Studios, Singapore outing pictures are up on Facebook here.

Being home feels great, but I feel like there's something missing, like there's an empty space somewhere in my heart...

It's just not the same, not being able to just turn around and ask/tell you something. I caught myself more than 10 times today; having questions/statements at the tip of my tongue that I would've asked/said out loud if you were with me. Especially when I was practicing.


From the bottom of my heart, I miss you.


ZZZZZZzzzzz time!!!!!!!

No comments: