I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Promises.

Golden rule number 2.

Don't make a promise, break it; make another promise, then break it again.


A person can only forgive so many times.

A person can only have her heart broken so many times.

A person can only wait so long...


Garr... it's probably the messed-up hormones talking. I should be fine in a few days. O_O Hope I'm not just giving myself excuses for feeling the way I do now though... Was tearing for no apparent reason on the bus back to PGP earlier.

*sigh*

I keep telling myself not to think that way, to be a little more open-minded/considerate/understanding. It's definitely easier to be mean than be nice, but what sucks is that you really want to be nice, but there are these nasty thoughts in your head that just won't go away.


To be honest, my heart broke a little when I got your text. You could have texted me earlier to tell me not to wait...


Oh well.......

1 comment:

Clarisse Teagen said...

i'm not tryin' to be sexist or anything, but if it's a guy who did this- they really can't think far enough for feelings sometimes. lol.