I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Positively Beaming

Can't wait for tomorrow~ Heehee~

Might be watching "Robin Hood"!

Hope to have lunch in Dome's.

Dinner with the siblings.

Parents coming back tomorrow night~!


I know this sounds crazy, but I kinda miss Singapore. O_O

But I DO love having more time to myself, as well as being able to practice what and when I want. =D Boy, and I had no idea I missed driving so much. Feels good to be driving around again though I was kinda cranky my second day back cause I had to wake up at 6.30 to send my siblings to school. =P

Was looking through the pics we took in Sentosa just now. I miss the beach part. And though the weather was hot and unforgivingly humid, at least the sea water provided some form of comfort to our feet. I can still remember someone complaining about his feet - which kept sinking into the sand... The memories of that day have been permanently etched into my heart. <3



This is the best shot I took during the trip, I think. Hahaha. I love the pretty fishes and corals. =D

No comments: