I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Why?

Birthday's been good so far. Had a nice lunch with Boon Ping and James at the Arts faculty just now. And (though it might not happen at the rate things are going) having dinner later tonight in Vivo.

Thanks a million to whoever wished me on Facebook/my blog/in person.

Special thanks to Wee Qin, Tarrant and James for the cards and presents; mom and aunt for the call earlier, and dad's SMS at 6 in the morning. O_O

I get the feeling that if I continue blogging, it's gonna be an emo rant so...

I'll just stop here and think about happy things.

*beams*


-wait- just one thing...


Sometimes I want to kill myself for the selfish thoughts in my head, even if I don't say them out loud or do them.

Why do I do this to myself?

2 comments:

Tarrant said...

It'll arrive next week, I is has trouble finishing it! :(

Clarissa said...

Haha. No worries! =D