I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 20 April 2010

One More Day

Till I hit the big TWO-ZERO.

My goodness, have I lived past 2 decades already? The last time I remember being excited about my birthday was when I was 9 going on 10. I looked forward to having 2 figures to my age instead of one. Remember when you were 10, and you wish you were a grown up cause they seem so cool?

Right now I wish I were back in diapers. O_O

Well okay, not that far, but at least put me back in high school where I could afford to worry less about my future.

Dang, I'll be in my twenties in less than 24 hours' time! (looks around desperately for a Time-Turner) *sniff sniff*

Time seems to have whizzed by these couple o' years. I don't feel like I've done much, but yet...

I've graduated from high school.
Joined the MPYO, and have played in many concerts since then.
Got my A-Levels.
Auditioned and got accepted into a conservatory.

-wait a second-

Did I actually DO all that?

Oh well, maybe in a year's time I'd think : it's just another birthday...

You know what sucks? That even next year, I KNOW my birthday's gonna be around the same time as juries. AGAIN! *frowns*

Which reminds me.

Practice...............


Sh*t I'll be older than you by "2 years" for the next 3 weeks!

*slaps forehead*

1 comment:

Kookie said...

Happy Birthday Clare! Welcome to the 20s. Next year, you'll be at the golden legal-everywhere age of 21! Looking forward to see you acclaim more achievements in the coming years ahead! Have a good one!! <3

Lina