I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Now I Can...

relax..........

You have NO idea how relieved I am. No kidding. I was hyperventilating before it was finally my turn. They started late, so my ordeal was prolonged a further 20-30 minutes or so. O_O

But never mind. I didn't play THAT much worse than I normally do in my major lessons. Called Souptel to ask him how I did. His feedback was positive, so I hope I get an okay grade. =)

That aside, I had a very nice lunch with James at Spinelli's!

Thanks so much for accompanying me yea? Owe you BIG time! Hee~

Oh well...

*Note: okay, I can't guarantee your sanity if you read on because I'm not in the best state of mind right now. Don't say I didn't warn you!*

I dunno what I'm rambling about cause I'm dead tired. I guess after slogging so much, the after-effect's sinking in. Right now my mind's just - blank (like how Jun Su describes Chang Min's mind on "Come To Play").

OMG that just shows how deranged I am, using stuff I've seen on Korean variety shows (that a LOT of people - who read my blog anyways - don't watch) to...

Double "U"- Tee- Eff @*&$^#(*$??!!! I can't even finish a sentence.

You know what I need though?

SLEEP!

And Imma gonna get A LOT OF IT tonight I-don't-care. And I'm not gonna LOOK at my instrument tomorrow until it's time for the run-through thing for a senior composer's senior recital, and for my group's MCM project rehearsal.

NO THANKS TO SOMEBODY WHO WROTE A BLEEDING DIFFICULT PART FOR THE VIOLIN!!!!

*breathes*

At least now, I can practice what I want to practice, and I can practice because I WANT to, not because I HAVE to.

*skips off happily*

No comments: