I Serve

Click Click Click!

Saturday, 17 April 2010

In 2 hours, 43 minutes and 17 seconds...

It would've been 4 months.

There's nothing much I can say here that you don't know already, or can't tell you in person.

4 months.

It hasn't been a roller-coaster ride, but we've had our ups and downs. You've had to put up with a lot of nonsense, and I am forever grateful that you voiced them out instead of keeping them to yourself.

How it happened could be explained as pure coincidence, or maybe fate (if you believe in that sorta thing). I think it was a whole series of accidents, plus a little bit of luck (and persistence on your part =P).

Looking back, I think I've changed a lot. And I wouldn't have noticed a lot of my flaws if you hadn't told me.

I no longer talk like the person listening to me is partially deaf, I don't procrastinate as much as I used to, I'm practicing a lot more than I did last semester, I get frustrated about petty things a lot less now, I've started to deal with issues more rationally (instead of just giving up), I'm learning to care less about things that don't matter, and care more about stuff that Do matter...

I couldn't have done all that (in such a short space of time, anyways) if you weren't there, telling/suggesting what I should get rid of/improve. Of course, I still have a lot to work on, but yeah. =)

Every time someone asks a girl what they want in their potential boyfriend, she comes up with a whole list of requirements - cute, smart, caring, musically inclined, protective, romantic, humorous, and a host of other things. Well, since I was in the middle of it before I knew it began, it just simply because you're (god-forsaken-ly) honest, hardworking and (occasionally) stomach-wrenchingly funny.

And of course, because you don't smoke. =D

4 months.

Thanks for making these 4 months (actually, it's more than just 4 months XP) a lot more fulfilling and interesting for me. I don't ask for much, just being there is good enough for me.

Just don't dump me and start dating "DotA", kay?

I'm KIDDING!


xoxo,
Love you.

1 comment:

TAN BOONPING said...

good ! matured........