I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 1 March 2010

Too Good To Be True

As it is with all things in life. =)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me, cause they shed some light, and I could view my issue under a (somewhat) better angle. You'll always wish you could do more, it's a never ending path...

*sigh*

I seem to be sighing a lot these days... Well, the pile of work to do and practice does not help one jot, I haven't been sleeping well, and the traveling I've done the past two weeks is taking its toll. I've been having a massive headache the entire day, but kept mute about it.

Cause well, I think you have better things to worry about. =)

I'll be fine though, after jury is over (which is in late April - which also totally ruins my birthday, but let's not go there O_O), I'll finally be able to breathe a little more freely. I'm NOT looking forward to the final term project - now that Dr Edwards has given us a clue as to what we're supposed to "compose", but I'll take it as it comes lar.

Not like I have a friggin' choice to begin with. Gotta do it if I wanna pass. -.-"

Fingers are freaking freezing. I actually just finished with practice. My shoulder blades are aching like crap, and the ulcer on the inside of my upper lip is hurting more than usual. *sobs*

Will the suffering never end??

Okay that was random, but never mind. I just, dunno what the hell I'm thinking. Feeling kinda confused I guess... I mean, I'm trying to figure out what to do when I don't know what to do. But how can I figure it out when I don't know where to begin?

Right. That didn't even make any bloody sense. I reckon my brain cells are fried. No kidding. The headache has subsided a little, but there's still that constant throbbing I feel at the side and back of my skull. Grr...


Ever felt like you wanted to help someone but can't, and it hurts like crap to see that person hurting?

No comments: