I Serve

Click Click Click!

Friday, 26 March 2010

Time-waster?

I'm gonna regret doing this (blogging), I just know it.

But I'll do it anyway cause I need a break from Bach before I drive myself insane.

You what the biggest irony is? I'm listening to Rostropovich play BACH's cello suite 1 - prelude, on Youtube. O_O

Well, it's not what I'm playing, so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. =P I've been addicted to this recording ever since I first heard it. Whenever I run out of good stuff to watch/listen to, this is the first thing I go back to watching.

Check it out here!

=D

Had a pretty good sleep last night, I reckon. Finished the worst of my assignments, gave up on the one due today *whoopsie* , did my laundry last night (my room smells sooo~ nice) and will be discussing with other group members regarding our final project - which I plan to complete as soon as possible.

Out of sight, out of mind. =D

Nothing much has been going on, a couple of concerts and nice lunches and dinners... Not very eventful cause we don't have the time or energy to go out much. Was gonna play badminton last night, but because I didn't wanna sprain my back and wrist (again), and there weren't enough people anyway...

The exercise has done me good though. I think (this may all be just wishful thinking but) I might have lost some weight.

OMG, I just pictured James going : of COURSE it's wishful thinking. *sly grin*

*mumblegrumble*

Let a girl dream a little, will you? LOL!

Haven't had an actual decent meal with Guan Yu, Wynne and all since I came back from Malaysia. Maybe cause our schedules don't tally, but at least we had breakfast the other day after Dr Koo's class.

And I might, MIGHT just go for church this Sunday.

We'll see, we'll see...


Just so you know, I really don't appreciate people talking about "us" behind our backs. If you've got an issue, either SPIT-IT-OUT or keep your trap shut and don't give me funny stares and start whispering to one another.

It's plain rude. I couldn't give two hoots if you don't like my guts, but don't talk about things you're not sure of, and stop making assumptions. I've said this a million times, but I'll say it again. The more you assume, the more of an ASS, U would look like to ME.

I'm guilty of assuming as well, but I don't parade my assumptions to the entire planet.

This about that the next time you people start spreading rumors.




PRACTICE TIME!!!