I Serve

Click Click Click!

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Honestly...

Abusive boyfriends should be hung upside down and have the shit beaten out of them. *glares*

Yes, there's a chinese proverb that goes : 打是疼你骂是爱 (if I hit/scold you, it's because I love you)

But there's a fine line between that, and being an abusive bastard. I don't even know why she's still with him. It's not like he's a hunk or anything (quite the opposite, actually), looks like a retard every time he's been asked a question... Dunno what she's thinking. Maybe he's good in bed or something. O_O!!!

Jon, Budi and I got a shock when we saw those bruises on her arms. BOTH her arms. There were at least 10, and they were each the size of my thumb. They didn't look like love bites, and anyways love bites don't go on the arms (like Jon tactfully pointed out just seconds ago).

-_-"

A-N-Y-ways...

Didn't have a good start to the day. Got wet in the rain this morning walking to YST, after breakfast (alone) in YIH and realizing that I don't have as much money as I thought I had left in my bank account, grabbing my violin and heading to the keyboard lab to warm up cause it was too bleeding cold on the 2nd floor, practiced for an hour or so when Souptel called to cancel our class, and eventually developed a headache that still hasn't gone away.

And now I'm sitting in the keyboard lab after lunch (which James had to go out in the rain to get for me cause he refused to have me get wet again) waiting for the insanely long-winded rain to stop so I can head to PGP and do my laundry before dinner, then going out (AGAIN) for OMM rehearsals. O_O

Right.

The rain still has not stopped.

Screw it. I'm gonna go back anyways, or I'll be behind schedule...

*sighs*


Miss you...

1 comment:

Duncan Yeow said...

I heard about it too.... Let me have that girl-hitter's ass. I will skewer it.