I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 24 February 2010

*mumblegrumble*

Ever felt like you wish you could do something/help someone, but just didn't know what to do, or what to say to make things/someone feel better?

That's called feeling helpless, or useless.

NOT the best feeling in the world... But I guess it's better than being kept in the dark.

I want to just bury myself 6 feet under so that I don't have to face that pile of crap called homework. *glares* But, running away never solves anything...

*sighs*

Off to another pointless, time and energy-sapping meeting.

I'm VERY close to exploding, woman. Do NOT make me slap you, cause you're already treading on my very last nerves.



I know it's easier said than done, but be optimistic. No problem in the world is impossible to solve. =) Cheer up.

*hugs*

No comments: