I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 8 February 2010

A Good Week

That ended badly. O_O

Lost my phone... -_-" I'm not gonna go into details about how it happened, cause I'm still feeling really sore about it (I had it for less than a year), all ya'll need to know that it was stupidity on my part.

So yeah, I'm currently using Guan Yu's old phone and spare number, but I'm gonna get my own new number later when I'm back in PGP.

*sighs*

Apart from that, it's been a pretty swell week. Went for Kavakos' concert on Friday night. His performance had us all breathless. I can't even find the words to describe how good the guy is. Honestly, I felt like just dumping my violin into the bin. Like, why the hell am I still trying?? LOL! Performed in the Concerto Competition Concert on Saturday night. Went for supper at the Taiwanese place near PGP (near Fragrance Hotel) with Elson (He came for the concert), Ray and James after that.

It's a Monday again. Back to the crazy weekday schedule till...

I GO BACK HOME ON FRIDAY!

CAN'T WAIT OMG I FRIGGIN' MISS MY HOME!!!

Okay, I'm actually typing this in the library and it's about to close so... I'll update some other time.



Thanks so much for being there...

*hugs*

No comments: