I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Finds It Hard...

To believe that some people think they can do the He-Loves-Me-He-Loves-Me-Not thing, and hope everything pans out well.

You a saint or something?

I really have no idea how you can be so nice man, honestly, I should start taking classes from you or something.

=P

I don't wanna be mean, but if the guy can do it to you once, he can do it again. Just to give you a heads up, poisonous toadstools don't change their spots. =)

Look, I'm not gonna advice you against being with him or anything (cause I know it's pointless since you love him so much), but just to let you know...

If he DOES have the balls to hurt you ever again, Guan Yu will stuff an umbrella up his ass, Wynne will stuff something big and blunt in after that, and I'll provide the perfect encore by stuffing his viola down his throat. I'm not making all that up. They really said that.

All the best girl. =)

*hugs*

No comments: